Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time Out!

I am truly learning how to handle everything that is going on in my life, and this past week has been all about finding balance.  I'm a stay at home mom of three girls, ages 4, 3, and 1, I have recently started my sewing business, and I go to school part time.  It seems like a lot (and it is!), but I have always been the type of person that works better when my plate is full.  It forces me to plan ahead and be more organized.

What I loved about this week was when my oldest came to me and asked if we could go have a picnic in the park.  Who could say no to that sweet request???  So, we packed some yummy snacks, her favorite Hello Kitty blanket, and headed to the park.  It was exactly what I needed to force me to come up for air and just relax with my three favorite girls:)





Just my girls, Cheese Nips, and fresh air.  It was heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment